Bringing you the best luxury Resorts kids will enjoy around the World. The concept of relaxation teeters on a fine line when travelling with kids. You want to spend time with them, for them to experience the joy and culture of another destination, but you need time to relax and rejuvenate.
Here, we invite you to explore our portfolio of properties that will have your kids jumping for joy, and give you the perfect ratio of relaxation and bonding time.
There once was a time parents could take their children away, and provided the Resort came complete with a pool and some hot chips on the menu, the brood was happy. In our office, we remember growing up and being happy chasing hermit crabs along the beach and indulging in the delights of some mei goreng in Nusa Dua! These days, Resorts around the world are changing the pace of ‘Kids Clubs’ and what that concept is to both parents and children alike.
Whether it’s an all inclusive Resort, or one that takes your children’s cultural and educational experience to the next level, we have a portfolio set to suit every age and budget.
BEST RESORTS FOR KIDS OF ANY AGE
- THAILAND : Nestled into the eastern side of the Gulf of Thailand is the stunning island of Koh Kood, with rainforest, waterfalls and mangrove tangles. Within the middle of this jungle paradise is the extraordinary Soneva Kiri. This Resort, with it’s 36 enormous villas and ingenious bamboo structured Kids Club shaped like a giant manta ray up in the treetops named ‘The Den’, will inspire young heads like few others. Did we mention water slides into the pools in your villa?
- MALDIVES : The pioneering 57-villa property located in the Baa Atoll of the Maldives, Soneva Fushi, excels at service and its imaginative new kids’ club, The Den, is refreshingly different. The Resort takes a more inclusive approach to families holidaying together, and to interactive learning and experiences for the most important guests – the children. Synonymous with the Soneva brand, book the right villa type and have your very own water slide into the pool. Or leave the kids to enjoy their Pirate Ship with water slide into the pool, in The Den.
- FIJI : For a different level of service and interaction, getting absolutely back to the basics, is the boutique island in Fiji, Toberua Island Resort. A remote 4-acre island with just 16 bures, sure to have you bonding with your children in no time. There is no bricks and water kids club, but the Resort offers limitless activities for the kids that you won’t find anywhere else in the world, plus nanny services. Hermit crab races or barefoot reef golf, the kids will be screaming with back to basics delight.
- FIJI : A quick hop, skip and a jump up to Savusavu, Fiji (just a 1 hour flight from Nadi) you will find what has been voted the most authentic Resort in Fiji, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa. With a newly built playground, authentic Fijian experiences and cultural activities, waterslides into the kids pool and interactive sessions with the local Fijian kids, Koro Sun Resort is sure not to disappoint.
- SAMOA : Last but not least, for a segment a little different to most. Your teenage kids who are looking for something exciting to do and somewhere amazing to experience. Look no further than Sinalei Reef Resort and Spa, located on the beautiful island of Upolu, Samoa. Taking children over the ages of 12 years old only, this is the perfect paradise to bring your teenage children. Whether they are interested in surfing, lazing by the pool, cultural activities, jumping through waterfalls, making mocktails with our staff, this Resort is the perfect escape for your teenage brood.